Midway Products Group, Inc. was founded in 1956 and began its automotive and stamping operations in Monroe, Michigan. Since that time Midway Products has become a major manufacturer of metal stampings with plants and facilities in three states.
Midway Products Group, Inc. specializes in modern metal forming technology. In partnership with our customers we develop products and the processes to manufacture high quality parts. These include both components and assemblies, mainly for the automotive industry.
Midway Products Group, Inc. is a Tier 1 supplier to Ford, General Motors and Toyota. Some of our automotive products include:
- Robotic Weld Cell
- Paint Line
- Trailer Hitch Assemblies
- Floor Pan Support
Midway Products Group, Inc. has over 100 Presses:
- Progressive, Line and Transfer Presses with capacities ranging from 75 to 2,800 tons
- Bed sizes: 50" x 30" to 300" x 110"
- Maximum coil feed width of 78"
- Maximum stroke rate of 100 SPM
- Hydroform Press - 5,500 ton
- Roll Forming
- Tube and stretch bending
- Paint (E-coating/Powder coating)