Tool Room Supervisor - 2nd shift
|Location:||Findlay Products Corp., Findlay, Ohio|
|Position Description:||POSITION SUMMARY:|
Under the direction of the Tooling Manager will be responsible for supervising, coordinating, teaching and scheduling the Tool Room personnel during the building and repair of tools and dies. Maintain the T.C.O. and preventative maintenance program. Order material (steel, pilots, and punches) for use in the Tool Room build projects. Maintain Tool Room equipment and machinery.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervise, train and instruct Tool & Die Team Members as team players in manufacturing, safety, maintenance, and quality methods & procedures, and capabilities of machines and equipment.
- Participates in the selection, development, training and discipline of Tool & Die Team Members.
- Performs performance appraisals with the assistance of the Tooling Manager, making recommendations on promotions or other changes in status of those Tool & Die Team Members that they are directly responsible for.
- Maintains the T.C.O. and preventative maintenance program.
- Order material (steel, pilots, and punches) for use in the Tool Room build projects.
- Consults with the Tooling Manager relative to modification of machines and equipment in order to improve production & quality of products.
- Maintain Tool Room equipment and machinery.
- Maintains perishable tooling levels to assure all die maintenance work is performed in a timely and proper manner.
- Responsible to maintain compliance with organizational policies, and safety standards.
- Supports and implements projects for continuous improvement and cost saving activities.
- Supports TS 16969 and ISO 14001 requirements.
- Has the authority to stop production operations with respect to safety or quality concerns.
- Responsible for confidentiality, open and honest communications.
- Treats all other Team Members with respect & dignity.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Stamping & Assembling plant environment.
|Compensation/Benefits:||We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits package.|
|Qualifications/Skills:||Prefer 5 years supervisory experience in tooling in a metal stamping facility or equivalent automotive manufacturing background. Prefer Tool & Die Journeyman’s Card. Maximo knowledge a plus. SPECIAL SKILLS: Computer literate Good verbal & written communication skills Good problem solving & organizational skills People oriented Good leadership skills|
|Contact:||Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Midway Products Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and abides by the spirit and practice of Equal Opportunity in the hiring, promotion, training and compensation of qualified individuals regardless or race, creed, color, age, sex, disability or national origin.